- Join Honors
- Scholarships and Resources
- Honors Programs
- Student Life
Office Hours: Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00-7:00 pm
I’m a Junior studying Psychology on a Pre-Medicine track! Born and raised here in San Antonio and currently living at Farm Haus near UTSA, I love everything the campus and nearby community offer. I grew up on the upper northeast side of San Antonio in Schertz. There I graduated from Samuel Clemens class of 2018! My hobbies have always been tutoring/mentoring, music (I’m a percussionist), and reading non-fiction. Currently, my career plan is to graduate in Fall 2022, attend grad school to get my M.S. in Psychology at OLLU, then attend medical school at UTHSCSA and commission into the USAF!
- Hunger and Homelessness Movement at UTSA
- Tutoring in STEM
- Volunteering (VOICES)
- Advocating for Mental Health (Active Minds)
- Skill Development - Becoming an Honors College Peer Coach! Acting as a guide for others has always been an interest of mine, so being able to serve as a PC for Honors College students (rookies and veterans alike!) is very exciting!
- Service Learning - The HHM (Hunger and Homelessness Movement) at UTSA is my favorite extracurricular project. As someone who has seen firsthand how poverty and tragedy can affect a community, I have a great deal of passion for this organization. Aiding the San Antonio community (while simultaneously making lifelong friends!) is my favorite part of being a Roadrunner! This experience is exceedingly fulfilling, and I recommend joining anyone and everyone who wants to get involved at UTSA and make a difference.