- Join Honors
- Scholarships and Resources
- Honors Programs
- Student Life
Available on Mondays from 11-12 and Wednesdays from 11:30-12:30.
I have lived in San Antonio for about 10 years, and I live here with my parents and my two younger sisters. I was born in Hawaii but unfortunately, I was too young to remember what Hawaii looked like before we moved. Due to my father serving in the military, I have had the opportunity to live in Germany and visit various countries throughout Europe and various states in the United States. I am in my third year, and my major is Business Management with a concentration in Human Resource Management. My aspirations are work in the Human Resources field focusing on employee training and making a positive work environment. I plan to attend graduate school to pursue my Master’s in Human Resources after I graduate in 2023.
- Secretary of Dance Club at UTSA
- Student Human Resource Management (SHRM) – Member
- Kingdom Life Christian Ministries (KLCM) – Member
- Skill Development – Peer Coach
- Honors Elective – Legal/Social/Ethical Issues in Business
- First Year Experience – Principles of Accounting 1