- Join Honors
- Scholarships and Resources
- Honors Programs
- Student Life
Ways to stay in touch with the Honors College
Alumni have a number of avenues to stay in touch with the Honors College. The first is to join our network of current and past students on LinkedIn. Alumni are welcome to join all of our events that are open to the public.
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to:
- Feature your news in an alumni spotlight on social media.
- Host an alumni chat event, either in person or virtually.
- Host Honors students as interns in your place of work.
- Serve for a term on the Honors Advisory Council.
Additionally, alumni can join the UTSA Career Services Roadrunner Network to help mentor students.
Alumni can also support Honors students through donations that go toward tuition-based scholarships as well as scholarships that help fund experiential learning programs.
- General Honors Scholarships - Tution based scholarships help students take classes during the semester and summer terms. These scholarships also help new students join the Honors College without additional costs to their education.
- Honors Development Funds Awards - Honors Development Fund support students in projects of their design. Students in the past have self-published books, traveled to present papers at academic conferences, and even use the cost to do design work and patenting.
- Special Programs Awards for Citymester and the Archer Fellowship - The Honors College subsidizes program costs for Citymester and the Archer Fellowship, which have students participate in semester-long internships in San Antonio and Washington D.C.
- Study Abroad Scholarships - The Honors College runs three study abroad programs to Mexico, Costa Rica, and Japan. Honors scholarships greatly subsidize these programs ensuring that all students from the college have the opportunity to travel abroad.